We are open for wine tasting!
Thursday through Monday 11am to 3:30pm*
Appointments can be made via Open Table or by phone
Wine Club pick-ups and Curbside pickups are available daily –
please call to schedule.
Thank you and stay safe!
Moshin Vineyards has new policies and procedures set in place.
- Appointment only (6 guests max.) Thurs. – Mon. beginning at 11am with the last reservation at 3:30pm.
- Curbside pick-up by appointment and phone orders are available daily between 11am-4:30pm.
- A credit card is required to secure your reservation with 48 hours notice for cancellations. Call us to inquire about same-day reservations!
- We ask that guests limit visits to 90 minutes,
- Some tastings will be held outdoors; for your comfort, please dress appropriately. We would appreciate your cooperation by taking a seat at your designated tasting area and refrain from changing tables.
- We will be following all sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines.
Join us for a relaxed yet informative wine tasting experience!
WINE TASTING FEES
$30 per person
Waived with 2 bottle wine purchase per person
Complimentary for Moshin Wine Club members (and up to 4 guests)
Private Tour & Tasting
$40 per person
By appointment only (Tours temporarily unavailable)
Enhanced Tasting Experiences
Private seated tasting for 1-6 guests in our Vineyard House
or Call (707) 433-5499 ext. 104
Office Hours: 11:00am-4:30pm
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day