TASTING ROOM Reopening - New Information
We are welcoming guests for wine tastings
via phone and EMAIL
Reservations may be made for Thursday thru Monday
CALL US to inquire about same-day reservations 707-433-5499
*UPDATE: 7/13/20 - 8/2/20 State mandates require tastings to be conducted outdoors only, and all guests must wear a mask until you are seated at your tasting area.
For the safety of our guests and staff, and to observe county guidelines,
Moshin Vineyards has new policies and procedures set in place.
By requesting a visit and entering our property you voluntarily accept any risk of exposure to or infection by COVID-19 and waive any right to claim against the winery for any reason.
- Appointment only (6 guests max.) Thurs. - Mon. beginning at 11am with the last reservation at 3:30pm.
- Curbside pick-up by appointment and phone orders are available daily between 11am-4:30pm.
- A credit card is required to secure your reservation with 48 hours notice for cancellations. Call us to inquire about same-day reservations!
- We ask that guests limit visits to 90 minutes, and public mandates require face coverings except when seated at your table.
- Some tastings will be held outdoors; for your comfort, please dress appropriately. We would appreciate your cooperation by taking a seat at your designated tasting area and refrain from changing tables.
- We will be following all sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines, including hosts wearing masks at all times, pre-shift health checks, and regular sanitizing of all public areas prior to and following your visit.
We are happy to ship wine directly to you or you can call for a curbside wine pick up.
Please visit our online store or join our mailing list
to receive specials and shipping discounts.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Join us for a relaxed yet informative wine tasting experience!
Wine Tasting Fee
$30 per person
Waived with 2 bottle wine purchase per person
Complimentary for Moshin Wine Club members (and up to 4 guests)
Private Tour & Tasting
$40 per person
By appointment only (Tours temporarily unavailable)
Enhanced Tasting Experiences
Private seated tasting for 1-6 guests in our Vineyard House
By appointment only
Julia Lander, Director of Hospitality
or Hector Lopez, Tasting Room Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or (707) 433-5499 ext. 104
Office Hours: 11:00am-4:30pm
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day, and New Year's Day