- Cruise personally hosted by Rod & Lynn Berglund of Joseph Swan and Rick & Amber Moshin of Moshin Vineyards
- Private-to-the-group onboard wine hour, seminar & wine tasting. wine-paired dinner served with host wines and farewell toast
- Food & Wine Trails’ optional 2-Night Pre-Cruise Program – “Discover Hungarian Wines”
- Food & Wine Trails’ optional shore tour – “Wonderful Wines of Wachau”
- River Heritage Club Discount: $150 per person for past Uniworld guests
- $100 per person shipboard credit bonus (if booked by July 30, 2021)
Cruise the Danube with Moshin Vineyards and Joseph Swan Vineyards
Food & Wine Trails is pleased to have the opportunity to partner with both Joseph Swan & Moshin Vineyards for a 8-day river cruise from Budapest to Passau.
For over 50 years, Joseph Swan Vineyards has been a small family owned winery located in the heart of Sonoma County, California’s famed Russian River Valley. Led by owner & winemaker, Rod Berglund they specialize in vineyard designated Pinot Noir and old vine Zinfandel, they also produce small lots of other wines including Rhône style wine, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay. Swan Vineyards strive to make interesting wines that reflect their unique origins.
Winemaker Rick Moshin produces natural, terroir-driven, and delicious wines in the Russian River Valley. He sustainably farms his own prized Goldridge-soil Pinot Noir vineyards, plus he gently makes small-lot, premium wines in his gravity-flow winery of Sonoma County. Celebrating their 30th anniversary in 2019, Moshin is still family-owned and -operated, and their focus remains on hand-crafting some of the highest-quality wines in the Russian River Valley AVA.